Sometimes life moves quicker than we’d expected and next thing you know, a career is more like a job—something that simply pays the bills.
Too often the idea of career change is abandoned because of the fear of change or the perceived risks involved in the change. Yes, those are exponentially diminished in coaching.
Still, if you are wondering if there’s more, there probably is. The right career for you may be closer than you think. You’ll know when you’re ready to make a change. But please don’t wait until it’s too late. Remember you want to run to something, never from something.
Not sure about whether you’re in the right career or not? Here are a few questions to help you decide:
- Are you enthused about going to work each day?
- Do you feel inspired and challenged in your work?
- Are you using your strengths, skills and talent to their fullest?
- Are you happy and less stressed when you’re engaged in your work?
- Is your work fulfilling your career purpose?
- Are you reaping the benefits of your efforts, including competitive pay?
- Are there plenty of opportunities for learning, development and career growth?
- Do you enjoy the company of your colleagues and team?
When and if you’re ready to make a change, I’m here to help.