It doesn’t matter where you are in life or your career journey, there’s always something new waiting around the bend. Figuring that out can be both challenging and exciting. While your dreams and the size of your dreams are subjective, one thing is a definite—you need to have a dream. Perhaps it’s to leave a legacy, build your own business, become the next board president or even move up the corporate ladder. Your dreams are your own personal next career move.
The best way to launch your next career move is to start dreaming. Assessments, like the Strong Interest Inventory, are fun ways to put expectations aside and think about what could be. Perhaps you’ve taken this assessment back in college. Guess what? You’ve changed and probably so have your results. Probably in the following ways.
- Where do your interests lie?
- Where do you find careers that interest you?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
- What is your dream career?
- Do you have what it takes to make your dream career a reality?
- What’s holding you back from starting today?
- What are you waiting for?
- What would make you happy?
Start exploring your next career move by dreaming big and use your Strong Interest Inventory results as a brainstorming tool.
I hope this article provided you with a few applicable ideas for success. I would be honored if you shared this on social media. And speaking of sharing, please share your own ideas and experiences below. Together, we can build a happier career community.
Photo Source: Photodune